I think i am going to start my 暗恋 life
Wahaha!! I am sOoOO Happy~~
Finally i found someone who deserve my LOVE
>.<
actually i also dont know la..
Knew him thru this insurance meeting..
In fact i noticed him the way before the first insurance meeting
but last time i didnt really pay much attention on him Untilllllll....last week meeting...
I saw him driving Honda Accord..
WAHAHAAHAHA..
not too bad ma...
then also he took initiative to talk to me~~
WAHAHAHA..
*shy shy*
but actually we only chatted 1 sentence..
strictly speaking, that wasnt chatting at all.. just a simple Q & A.. =.=''
heehee....
this week i saw him again in the meeting..
suddenly i like the meeting so much.. >.<
quickly give me some chances to get close to him
YoHOOOOooo!!!
Finally i found someone who deserve my LOVE
>.<
actually i also dont know la..
Knew him thru this insurance meeting..
In fact i noticed him the way before the first insurance meeting
but last time i didnt really pay much attention on him Untilllllll....last week meeting...
I saw him driving Honda Accord..
WAHAHAAHAHA..
not too bad ma...
then also he took initiative to talk to me~~
WAHAHAHA..
*shy shy*
but actually we only chatted 1 sentence..
strictly speaking, that wasnt chatting at all.. just a simple Q & A.. =.=''
heehee....
this week i saw him again in the meeting..
suddenly i like the meeting so much.. >.<
quickly give me some chances to get close to him
YoHOOOOooo!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment